Withdrawal form, if needed is available in the school office which should be submitted one month before the expected date.  No students will be permitted to take transfer certificate  in between  an academic year unless all financial obligations of the present semester have been satisfied

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *